Our company culture is one of the keys to our success. We spend a lot of time and resources ensuring that our members thrive professionally and individually. We encourage everybody to contribute their uniqueness to a vibrant environment.
In all the time we have been in the Tech space, we do our best to provide an environment that you can thrive in. We believe in our people and we push each other to be the best.
Whilst we may have specific recruitment needs, we are always interested in people that are passionate about our industry and want to make an impact in the world. If you believe you have the skills and passion to help our business grow, keep in touch regularly with us.
An IT project manager is a professional charged with overseeing the process of planning, executing and delegating responsibilities around an organization's information technology (IT) pursuits and goals.
--What we do--
We facilitates any convenient means for customers to make payments to individuals, businesses and the government in both the formal and informal sectors
--Where do you come in?--
• You will coordinate projects from initiation to closure ensuring strict adherence to set time lines, budget and outlined scope.
--You will be required to:--
• Execute project according to project plan, scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
• Track project costs in order to meet budget.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Lead the team – including delegating of tasks, managing of people, resources, pull everyone together towards meeting a clear objective.
--You will need to have--
• Project Management experience. (3-4yrs)
• Project Management Certification
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
• Excellent reporting skills
--Great if you have:--
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Excellent analytical skills
--What you should expect--
• Competitive salary and commissions
• Paid annual leave.
--Application Closing Date--
22nd September, 2021.
--How to Apply--
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org